Bacon Ranch Slow Cooker Chicken Recipe
Number of servings (yield): 4
Serving size is 1/4 of the entire recipe (approx) 1 1/3 cups
PER SERVING: 270 calories; 4g fat; 9g carbohydrates; 47g protein; 0g fiber
Each serving = 6 Points + (Weight Watchers)
6 slices extra lean turkey bacon, cooked and chopped
3 cups plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
1 tbsp chicken bouillon base
1/4 cup fat free chicken broth
1 packet powdered Ranch dressing mix
1 tbsp fresh chives or parsley, chopped
- Spray a crock pot with non-fat cooking spray and place chicken breasts inside (you can use frozen or defrosted).
- In a large bowl, combine chicken bouillon base and yogurt until well blended. Then add in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour sauce over the chicken breasts.
- Cook on high for 3.5 hours.
- Shred chicken with a fork and garnish with fresh chives or parsley.
- Serve over Miracle Noodle Pasta or Shirataki Noodles for 0 additional Points!